Custom Search

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Return To Castle Intel: 16 Years Of Motherboard History

Return To Castle Intel: 16 Years Of Motherboard History
Integration takes another hop on Seattle, this time in the form of a pair of USB ports, so new at this time that hardly any devices were available to use them. The USB functionality derived from the PIIX4E southbridge controller. Even more significant was the 440BX northbridge, which was the second from Intel to support Accelerated Graphics Port (AGP). The AGP slot is peeking out to the left of the Slot 1 interface.

1 comment:

  1. Hi You
    My name is Hang, I see your blog
    You know, I want to register google adsense as you
    But I can not register
    I read all their policy
    Pls view my blog http://newsviet.blogspot.com/
    and help me to register Google Adsense
    Many thanks

    ReplyDelete